If you want to consolidate your debts or simply pay a few bills, you should consider the option of online installment loans. As the name suggests, an online installment loan is a lumpsum advance, which is paid back in equal installments. In this post, we are discussing the pros and cons of Online Installment Loans | $3000 Instant Approval | Slick Cash Loan.
The obvious advantages
- Easy to get. With online installment loans, you just need to fill up a form, and if your application is approved, you can get the money in the bank within one or two business days – it’s that simple.
- Better to manage. The term for installment loans can extend to maximum of 24 months, and that’s enough time to manage your financial situation. With payday loans, you have to typically pay within 30 days, and that can be hard.
- Get more money. It is easy to get as much as $3,000 with installment cash loans. The final amount is dependent on several factors, including your financial status, lender’s discretion and state laws.
- More flexible. Cannot pay the loan in time? It is always possible to extend or renew your loan for an extra charge or interest. Just make sure that you check the terms and conditions in detail.
- Use it for almost anything. From debts and bills to student loans and other installments, you can do anything with the loan money. As long as the lender knows that you can repay the loan, no questions are asked.
- No credit check required. Although some lenders do insist on a background check, the bottom line is you can get an online installment loan even when your credit score isn’t the best, and that’s a big advantage for those who cannot go for traditional loans.
On the flip side
As with most forms of short and medium-term loans, online installment loans can be expensive, and this is not an alternative to manage unwarranted spending or a lavish lifestyle. Renewal and nonpayment can be extremely costly, and you don’t want the loan to impact your credit score. It is important to use this kind of loan carefully and only when you need money.
To check more on terms, conditions and state laws, check online now. You need to be a US resident over 18 years of age with a stable job and decent income to apply for online installment loans.